possible database coruption question

Jim Hartzell wa3uqd at nauticom.net
Fri Jun 20 23:49:14 CDT 2003

Thanks for the quick reply. I have been reading the archives of this
list and found a thread on scheduled transactions that matches my
problem on start-up. I turned off scheduled transactions and can now get
to my data, it appears to be correct.

I tried the backup files and they seem to be incremental not full
backups, they only contain 3 or 4 transactions each. I also have files
in ~Finance directory
IE:"Accounts.20030616221447.xac.20030619204002.log". I also have files
IE: "Accounts.20030616221447.xac.7f0100.3092.LNK".
What are they? Is there any documentation explaining the backup system?
What file(s) do I need to backup to tape?

Jim