[gnucash] Re: [GnuCash-user] Re: A simple End-of-Period question

Eric Berg eberg at bergbrains.com
Fri Jun 27 15:21:48 CDT 2003

I've been wrestling with this on and off since the end of 2000 when
the problem first occurred to me.  One thought that I had was that
XSLT could be a solution.  Anybody have experience with that?  I don't
really have much experience with XML, so it's a matter of coming up to
speed on XML, XSLT filtering and the GnuCash data file format.  Maybe
somebody's got some of that experience and can offer suggestions.....

-Eric.

James Leone: [Friday 27-June]: