Examples for entering transactions

Ralph van Etten ralph2 at et10.org
Mon Jun 30 13:22:11 CDT 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Gerlich, Rene wrote:

Hi,

> assets->loans->girlfriend (yes, i have an account like this too and i can
> tell you my lady does not mind... she laughs about it ;-)
>
> now you can have a split transaction
>
> assets->cash 100%		to	expenses->tv-set
> 50%	(or 25%)
> 				and 	assets->loans->girlfriend	50%
> (or 75% - whatever ;-))

But now in expenses there is only 50% of it. If I want to make a list of
all the things we've bought I can book the tv to
expenses->together->tv-set and see in expenses->together all the things we
bought. Only, it doesn't say how much it originally cost, just how much
money it cost me.

Is it still possible to make a list with all the things we've bought
together and have full price listed and not only the amount i've spend on
it ?

Thanks,

Ralph van Etten