Double Total columns in accounts view

Michael Edwards xg2 at onearmedman.com
Mon Mar 10 12:18:09 CST 2003

After I upgraded to 1.8.2, I got two "Total" columns in my accounts
view.  They're both seemingly identical except for the mutual fund
accounts--the first Total column lists the number of shares and
the second lists their value.  Is there any way to turn off the second
column?  I can't resize the columns, either, so that total column takes
up much of the space in the window.  It's kind of annoying.

Other than that, I really gotta say that gnucash is probably one of my
favorite applications of all time, free or proprietary.  It's totally
changed the way I keep track of my finances and run my business--I
absolutely cannot overstate its impact.  I've been using it since 1.4.x,
and it keeps getting better.  Thanks to all for such a great app!

-Mike