Net Asset Calculation

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 10 22:28:28 CST 2003

The Net Assets is calculated the same way, but only for accounts
denoted in a particular commodity.  If you have stock accounts,
you can change the net-assets toolbar to show those particular
commodities.

Be careful with the SXes -- there are some problems when converting
from Scheduled to Real transaction.

-derek