QIF import problem

Dany Veilleux danyve at canada.com
Fri Mar 14 19:30:20 CST 2003

Hello,

I'm using Quicken for 2.5 years and I would like to get rid of Windows to
use only Linux at home. So to make it simple, I exported everything from
Quicken 2002 and I tried to import it with gnucash 1.8.2. gnucash seems to
read the file but when I click next (to finish), it doesn't give me any choice.

Here are some technical details:

Windows computer:
-Windows XP (english version)
-Quicken 2002 (french version)

Linux computer:
-RedHat 8.0
-Gnucash 1.8.2 (installed with RPM, I don't know if this detail is relevant
or not).

Is there a log somewhere that I can look at? Is there any imcompatibility
with french character?

regards,
Dany