Installing Gnucash on Mac OS 10.2.3?

James Howison james at freelancepropaganda.com
Sun Mar 16 21:22:38 CST 2003

Hi Alan,

I have gnucash 1.8.1 running on OS X 10.2.4 (it was working fine with
10.2.3 so not an issue there) and Apple's X11 beta (also works fine
with XDarwin).

I did my install using the fink packaging system - it takes a while to
compile (!) because of all of the required libraries - but it works
fine.

http://fink.sourceforge.net

I haven't tried to install it without the fink system, however - but
that is just a case of the libraries and files being in a different
path - all the compiling is pretty much the same.

Not sure about the specific situation you are working with, though.

Cheers,
James