Time invoicing report question

David Glick dglick at cox.net
Mon Mar 17 09:32:45 CST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to use Gnucash to handle my time and billing, which will free me
from Timeslips (and Windows).  However, the invoice module isn't working the
same way as it does in Timeslips, and I'm not sure if it can be configured to
do so, or if I'll need to dig into the code:

I generally invoice weekly, but many of my clients pay after 30 days (or more,
unfortunately).  When I invoice for a time period, the first invoice that is
generated is fine. However, at the 2nd invoice, I usually haven't been paid
yet for the first one, and I'd like to include the amount owed from previous
invoices onto a grand total.  Can this be done?  Also, is there a way to
detail on the invoice all payments since the last invoice?

Thanks for any help,

David Glick
619-475-4052
dglick at cox.net