Fonts in 1.9.0

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun May 4 23:13:28 CDT 2003

"Kevin A. Foss" <kfoss at adelphia.net> writes:

> On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 20:55, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Well, it may be a "a long time" but you built CVS sources on 4-27.
>
> Actually, since the original poster said he was using the Debian
> version, chances are he downloaded the Debian packages since 4/27, and
> didn't actually build anything himself.
>
> Anyway, I don't think you can blame someone for saying they have 1.9.0
> when that is how gnucash identifies itself on the help->about screen.
> It's an innocent mistake.

Uhh, help -> about on my gnucash-1.8 installation doesn't say 1.9.0...
It does on my CVS (head) version.  So, yes, I can blame someone,
because the information they are providing points to running the CVS
code.

Now, it's certainly possible that debian pulled CVS, but I frankly
don't think so.

> To answer the original question, editing the font choices in
> ~/.gnome/gtkhtml seems to change the fonts used in both reports and the
> help system.  I don't see a setting in edit-> preferences that changes
> the html settings, just the register.  I may have missed it.

Honestly, I don't know if Edit-> Preferences has the setting for
the reports/help font.  It's a gtkhtml issue, and I don't know
if we have code to set that.