RH9 rpms for 1.8.3?

Todd Greer gnucash at tsgreer.com
Thu May 15 03:14:04 CDT 2003

I wrote:

> Has anyone made a RH9 version of 1.8.3 (w/ ofx) available?  If not, does anyone
> plan to do so?

I'd been meaning to learn how rpm building worked, so I made them myself.
Assuming I'm correct in my undesrtanding that just doing a 'rpmbuild --rebuild'
to the src.rpms for libofx, openhbci, and gnucash, is sufficient, I've got some
RH9 rpms if anyone wants them.  Gnucash (as installed by the rpms I built) seems
to be working for me, anyway.

The guy who usually makes the RH9 rpms will probably make more official ones
available later...

--
Todd Greer      <toddgreer at tsgreer.com>