Business user guide

herman herman at aerospacesoftware.com
Mon May 19 22:47:11 CDT 2003

I've never had the pleasure(?) of using a real payroll module.  I have
always used my manual kludge.   The reason being that once you have the
split transaction set up, it becomes a simple matter to replicate the
cheques.  Also, if you have one or two employees, it is your problem,
but eventually, it becomes the secretary's problem! ;-)

Here in Canada, the WTOD program from the CCRA also alleviates much of
the effort, but that is not true in other countries.  The big problem
will be making a payroll module that is country independent.