sorting by check number

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 21 13:33:37 CDT 2003

Can you file a bug report at bugzilla.gnome.org and request
a feature to add sorting by action?

But to answer your question at the end, the way I make sure that
I've got all my checks entered is to use GnuCash to print them --
or if I'm going to write the check by hand then I'll make sure
that I enter it into GnuCash as I write the check.  This way I
dont forget.

If I happen to be out and write a check while not in front of the
computer, I just make sure I enter it as soon as I get home.

-derek