Filtering problem with Transaction Reports

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 21 13:45:20 CDT 2003

Yep, the filter rule is specifically looking at the "corresponding
account full-name", which is necessarily NULL for split transactions.

Can you file a bug report at bugzilla.gnome.org?

Thanks,

-derek