** WARNING **: could not find signal handler

John Fisher jdf at rse.com
Sun May 25 14:51:10 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have enjoyed gnucash for several years on a NetBSD i386 system.  I have
compiled gnucash and all the programs it needs through the NetBSD pkgsrc
distribution.  I haven't had any real problems until this version, 1.8.1.

I get the messages below when I select on any of the accounts in the Accounts
window.  The messages scroll by, then the account window opens.  From here
all the menu options don't work, but the buttons on the button bar do.

If anyone can point me into a direction for fixing this, that would be great.
Please email me directly at jdf at rse.com.

Thanks in advance,
John
------------------------------------

;;; The module name (ice-9 and-let*) is deprecated.
;;; Use (ice-9 and-let-star) instead.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_edit_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_statusbar_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_stock_split_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_main_window_exit_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_commodities_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_report_account_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_date_show_all_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_main_window_file_save_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_register_print_cb'.

--- snipped out the rest (it continues for quit some time)  ---

John Fisher
ML Riechers Systems Engineering
http://www.rse.com
Message written on Sun May 25 12:56:39 2003

Please, won't somebody tell me what diddie-wa-diddie means?