** WARNING **: could not find signal handler

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 26 16:42:41 CDT 2003

a) upgrade gnucash (1.8.4 was just released)
b) you might need to upgrade libtool (and libltdl)
c) there is a bug in NetBSD's thread handling.  Contact the NetBSD
   people for more information.

Good Luck,

-derek