** WARNING **: could not find signal handler

David Hampton hampton at employees.org
Sat May 31 00:47:12 CDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-05-25 at 10:51, John Fisher wrote:
> I get the messages below when I select on any of the accounts in the Accounts
> window.  The messages scroll by, then the account window opens.  From here
> all the menu options don't work, but the buttons on the button bar do.
>
> If anyone can point me into a direction for fixing this, that would be great.
> Please email me directly at jdf at rse.com.

Gnucash uses glade for many of its dialogs, and includes the names of
its signal handlers so that glade can automatically connect them when
the dialog is instantiated.  For this to work, glade requires that
function names be exported so that it can look them up at runtime. I
suspect that the version of gnucash you are using wasn't compiled
properly export these function names.

David