import gnucash flat file into psql

Mike G mike at thegodshalls.com
Mon Nov 3 23:18:03 CST 2003

Hmmmm no scheduled transactions but this file did start off as a
Microsoft Money 98, then 2001, then a few months ago I did export as QIF
and import into gnucash flat file.

While it was in Money I did have scheduled transactions.  When I
converted it to gnucash I did not set up any scheduled transactions.  I
checked to see if the set up for those transactions were carried over to
gnucash and found none under Actions->Scheduled Transactions.

Never did customers/vendors in either and searching in gnucash found
none.  Same goes for invoices.

Are split transactions a problem for it?

Thank you for trying to help.