save reports to html/ps/pdf/png?

Wolcott, Ken (MED, Compuware) Ken.Wolcott at med.ge.com
Tue Nov 4 09:56:39 CST 2003

Hi;

  I'm using gnucash 1.8.2 at home (Red Hat 8.0) and gnucash 1.6.6 (Red Hat
8.0) at work.  I do not have a printer at home, but I have a printer at work.
If I generate some reports at home, can I print them at work using an earlier
version of gnucash?  If so, what file(s) do I need to bring (*.xml?) on a
floppy?  If at all possible, is there a way to preserve the output in an
html/ps/pdf/png format so that I don't have to worry about gnucash
availiability or even platform availibility?  I really need to get these
reports to our CPA who doesn't grok anything other than quickbooks.

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott