gnucash mirror in .at/Central EU

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Fri Nov 7 17:29:38 CST 2003

Announce:
<b>European GnuCash.org Mirror</b>
A European mirror of the GnuCash website is now operational. If you
are located in Europe, Eastern Europe or Africa, and are having
poor web or download response times accessing the US website, please
try the <a href="http://www.at.gnucash.org">European Mirror</a>.
This mirror includes a copy of the download area and the mailing list
archives as well.
(Thanks to <a href="http://sts.tuwien.ac.at/staff/Sprinzl.html">Antonin
Sprinzl</a>
of the Technical University of Vienna for this service).
Older News: Australian and Asian users are encouraged to use the
that at this time the Australian Mirror does not include the mailing
list archives.
(Thanks to <a href="http://public.www.planetmirror.com/">PlanetMirror</a>
for this service).

--linas

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 05:25:06PM +0200, Antonin Sprinzl was heard to remark: