Translation help

Eneko Lacunza listas at enlar.net
Wed Nov 12 23:12:44 CST 2003

Hi all,

	I'm trying to complete spanish translation, but last strings are
usually the most challenging ones and I need some help ;)

	Please, be aware that I'm not an accountant and I never have done
accounting in english nor spanish. So sorry for the probably obvious
questions :)

Question #1:
"Aging", what does it mean as in "Payable Aging"/"Receivable Aging"

Question #2:
In Financial Calculator:
"Compounding" as in "Discrete compounding"/"Continuous compounding".
I have to note that haven't managed to use the calculator right yet :)

Question #3:
What is "Cash in Lieu"? :)

Question #4:
"Debit Note", for example in HBCI.