Strategies for closing the books (or not) and carrying customers forward

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 1 12:14:45 CDT 2003

Right now there isn't a good way to do this with the business
features.  Book closing is being actively pursued in CVS, but
it probably wont be finished (and released) before the end of the
calendar year (at best).

The reports should be sufficient to _mostly_ give you the answers you
want/need.  You may need to fudge a bit at the tail ends to convert
from accrual to cash accounting models.

-derek