1.8.7 printing crashes gnucash (gentoo 2.4.22)

Bejamin Fay benfay at ywesee.com
Fri Oct 17 11:20:12 CDT 2003

Hi List

When I try to print my invoices GnuCash crashes.

I create a Customer, then I create a Job, then I create an invoice, then I want to print and then my GnuCash crashes with the comment: (abgebrochen - core dumped)

I got GnuCash installed on two maschines now (Gentoo-1.4, 2.4.22, Vanilla, GnuCash is compiled from source) it happens identically on both maschines.

TIA
Zeno