GnuCash and Debian 3.0

David Overton doverton at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 25 17:34:45 CDT 2003

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 11:29:57AM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> I am wondering whether anyone has had any problems running GnuCash on
> Debian Linux 3.0.

GnuCash runs very well on Debian.  It is part of the main distribution
so all you need to do to install it is type "apt-get install gnucash".
I'm not all that familiar with other distributions, but judging by the
trouble other people on this list seem to have getting gnucash (and all
its dependencies) installed, I'd strongly recommend Debian.

David