GnuCash and Debian 3.0

Daniel Hannum dhannum at magicdan.net
Sat Oct 25 11:45:25 CDT 2003

Offtopic, but related:

Does anybody on this list run Gentoo? Does anyone know why Gnucash
>1.8.4 is not marked stable in Gentoo? If I do

ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x86" emerge -up gnucash

I get about 15 packages that need to be updated, from pieces of gnome to
glibc. Did the dependencies of gnucash change that much across a point
release?

(I could just use ~x86, but I'd rather not run things marked
"unstable".)

Thanks

dan