Invoice numbering

Eva Hijmering ehicontext at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 14:04:49 CST 2003

Daniel,
I'm going to start up a business in the next couple of
months, and I would like to hear more about how you
have your VAT set up, It would help if you PM me in
Dutch, I'm having a hard time understanding the
English of accounting ;-). I have been using GNU-cash
for about half a year now for my private account, and
am currently exploring the business areas. I keep
thinking it's got to be simple, but it seems I need a
hand getting the basic structure right. Probably just
difficult because I still need to do some reading on
basic accounting skills... Any suggestions?
Thanks heaps,
Evacorges

=====
Citaat van de week:
"When trying makes you stale, divert your mind, relax, break the strain. Ideas will start flowing again."
Source: www.brahmakumaris.org.uk/thoughts