Budgeting Idea

Rick Ziegler rick at zieglernet.org
Fri Sep 5 12:22:22 CDT 2003

Stewart V. Wright wrote:

>Perhaps it is the Friday afternoon fever striking me, but I don't
>quite see what you are offering is any different than we have been
>discussing.
>
>Can you clarify somewhat?

Surely! :)

I may have gotten lost in the the big thread -

If what I propsed is a terse summary of the emerging consensus, then
I'll be a happy user.

I got anxious to make sure this idea out there when I saw your message,
"Budgeting Summary 1 - Notification"

To build on the earlier idea, I think two enhancement requests are critical:
1)   Alternate account layouts for use by reports.
2)   Saved reports; so an accidental 'close' doesn't obliterate hours of
budget making or multi-column report tweaking.

Further communications will be in the monster thread.

regards-