finance::quote

FUENTES Bernard bernard_fuentes at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 7 22:56:00 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have just installed Finance::Quote and it functions very well when I
make request through the script Perl on which I test some European
actions. On the other hand, Finance::Quote does not function through
GNUCASH.
Here an example of configuration:
In the stock account menu, the source of price quote is EUROPE (YAHOO,
...) and the timezone is EUROPE/PARIS.
In the product menu, the name is VALTECH, code is 7248.PA, type is
EUREX, ...

When I try to update, GNUCASH announce that is impossible to update
EUREX:7248.PA

There does not exist much of documentation on this part. Can somebody
help me? Thank you.

BF