Upgrading to 1.8.5

Dan Black philippines at charter.net
Sun Sep 7 09:23:07 CDT 2003

Hello,
    I am running Mandrake 9.1 and had no problem installing 1.8.5. Here
is how I did it with the graphical interface.
    I have set up the directory where I download things to as a
Installation Source under Mandrake Control Center.  Then when I
downloaded all the rpms for mdk, I simply told the Installation Source
to update to reread the rpms in that directory.  Then used the Add
Software like I were installing from the Mandrake Disks by selecting
each of the packages that I had downloaded then clicked in the Install
button.

Dan