moving transactions between accounts

glenn vmsadsl at tpg.com.au
Wed Sep 10 23:29:10 CDT 2003

hi
I've just imported my bank statement using QIF - somewhere along the way
I've ended up with a second instance of my libilities hierachy (actually
3 if you count the liablities2 tree that got created) - possible due to
consuming wild turkey while selecting accounts.
I want to move the transactions from the credit card under the second
tree, into the credit card in the original tree. I'm tempted to hack at
the xml file, but is there a more 'civilised' approach I should take?
Thanks all
Glenn