Paycheck splits and matching

doug foskey lemans4 at dodo.com.au
Sat Sep 20 00:03:51 CDT 2003

Not sure if this is what you meant: but I set up a Periodical payment for my
Pay. I split it into various accounts, & it is editable before you pass the
final entry screen (ie when the payment is ready to be posted, it is editable
before it is entered into the account(s). My pay is mainly the same, but
about 1 pay in 4 changes, so is edited. (If the norm changes, edit the
periodical payment under periodical payments)

regards Doug.