Problem compiling src/core-utils

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 24 12:36:44 CDT 2003

Uh, it means it couldn't find your gnucash files..

Did you already have an older version of gnucash installed, too?
You should have removed that as well..

Also, after you upgraded g-wrap you probably needed to 'make clean'
and then reconfigure, rebuild, and reinstall gnucash.

When you "make install" make sure you have a reasonable "umask"
set.

-derek