Getting stock price updates.

David Hampton hampton at employees.org
Sat Sep 27 17:19:13 CDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 01:58, Sergio Dominguez wrote:
> So I have several bank accounts created (checking accounts) but
> some in Euros and some in pounds and I would like Gnucash to fetch
> the exchange rate automatically.

If you have any accounts denominated in a currency that is not the
default currency for gnucash, then gnucash will pull price quotes for
those currencies.   You do not need to set this up.   However, Gnucash
only pulls quotes when you run it with the --add-price-quotes option or
click the "Get Quotes" button in the price editor.

David