Getting stock price updates.

Sergio Dominguez sergio at skynet.ie
Fri Sep 12 10:58:50 CDT 2003

> type you have selected.  You need to set the account type to be 'stock'
> or 'mutual fund' on order to select a quote source for automatic
> updates.

OK, I see what you mean. But either I am lost or this is not quite what I want to do.

I mean, I do not want to set up a new account (maybe I am wrong and I have to)
and I have no shares or nothing. I have just started working in the UK,
having mixed accounts in Spain and the UK and trying to put some order
in my finances!

So I have several bank accounts created (checking accounts) but
some in Euros and some in pounds and I would like Gnucash to fetch
the exchange rate automatically.

Unfortunately the sections frpm 10-6 to 10.10 of the manual... well...

If someone could help me here I would appreciate it.

Sergio

--
Software, n.:
        Formal evening attire for female computer analysts.