Help with OSX install or conversion from GNUCash to Quicken

Nicolas Scheffer nscheffer at redlinenetworks.com
Tue Sep 23 22:43:54 CDT 2003

Hi,

To have Gnucash working on Mac OS X you should have :
- install fink, use unstable package trough fink config or finkcommander
- install Apple X11, then on Fink X11 for Apple X11 package or directly
XFree if you prefer trough Fink
- then you will see under Fink GnuCash available, you just need to
install it and accept to install all the dependencies

I also install it using the source install since the binarie install.

Regards

Nicolas

Nicolas Scheffer
Senior System Engineer EMEA