Gnucash 1.8.8

John Reynolds gnucash at reynj.fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 1 09:23:47 EST 2004

Ecobel,

Do to the age of suse 8.1, I don't know if you will find RPMs for it.
www.usr-local-bin.org has 1.7.5 ... but I would not recommend that old of a
version of GC.

Perhaps someone else on the list knows of a place to find it... otherwise you
will need to just compile it. That is what I did when I was running 8.1, I
have moved to 8.2, but still build from source.

There is a post to this list by me on 1/10/03 "Re: compiling gnc 1.7.7 on
SuSE: success" which talks about what I did to build GC on SuSE 8.1 ... It
might be helpful if you have to build 1.8.8

John R