gnucash success

Chris Bare chris at bareflix.com
Fri Apr 2 11:03:47 EST 2004

I just wanted to send out a thank you to the developers for all your hard
work. Yesterday I was able to download last month's transactions from my
checking and credit card accounts and import them in gnucash using OFX.

This was the final step to prove to myself that I could abandon quicken. My
bank recently informed me that Intuit was going to stop supporting the version
I use and I would have to buy an upgrade even though I didn't want any of the
new features. Thanks to gnucash I did not have to give in to this extortion
attempt by Intuit.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
--
Chris Bare