gncownercreate?

Arno arnog_mailing at tele2.fr
Sat Apr 3 01:08:17 EST 2004

Gents, Dave,

I got exactly the same probleme with gnucash 1.8.8 runing on my debian
install and did not figure out, does anyone have a clue ?
Arno

> / Hello all,

/>/
/>/ just wondering if anyone might be able to help me figure out why
gnucash
/>/ is crashing.  I'm getting an error:
/>/
/>/ /usr/bin/guile-1.6: relocation error:
/>/ /usr/lib/gnucash/gnucash/libgw-business-core.so.0: undefined symbol:
/>/ gncOwnerCreate
/>/
/>/ when gnucash gets to the "Loading configs" portion of initialization.
/>/ Running gnucash 1.8.8 on debian/unstable.  tried running gdb/attach
on the
/>/ process and it reported an error with libc.  Doesn't seem very likely.
/>/
/>/ Any help would be most appreicated. thanks
/>/
/>/ -dave/