xfer between accounts question

Bill Wisse wiswp at niue.nu
Fri Apr 9 23:37:46 EDT 2004

On Friday 09 April 2004 13:40, Jim wrote:

> If you didn't want the check number showing up in your wifes account, you
> could use an intermediary cash account.  Your check number would show up in
> the "deposit" to the intermediary cash account.  The transaction of the
> withdrawal from the cash account and the deposit to your wifes account
> could have a different number, or no number at all.
>
> I use this cash account for weird stuff all the time.

IANAA but I believe it is called a suspense account. It is a propper way of
doing your books
You just create ( if you haven't got it yet) a suspense account and from there
do the transaction again.
Use it for "weird stuff?" but also for other transactions if needed.

--
Greetings from

/bill at 169 west , 19 south.

Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, tact, or fact are
transmission errors."