Split transactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 10 10:45:28 EDT 2004

Brandon Coleman <metrix at cox.net> writes:

> Hello!
>
> I have been using GNUcash for the last month or so, and I have to say I
> Love it! However I have run into a very irritating bug..
>
> Steps to reproduce the crash:
> 1. make a split transaction
> 2. create 3 items in the split transaction
> 3. delete the very first item by deleting the text piece by piece.

Does it crash as soon as you delete the account?  Or after you get
to the end?  Note that you CANNOT delete the split that attaches
the transaction to the current account.  Also, what exactly are
you trying to do?  Why don't you just right-click -> Delete Split?

> Is this the place I really should be reporting this bug?

No.  You should file a bug report.  See the FAQ.