weighted averages and balance sheet in multiple currencies

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 16 11:03:28 EDT 2004

The balance sheet is KNOWN not to cope with capital gains/losses
to buying/selling currencies and securities.  See bug #91661

Feel free to submit a patch to fix the problem.

-derek