Question about printing invoices

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Fri Apr 16 12:51:29 EDT 2004

In a previous message, Jon Lapham <lapham at extracta.com.br> wrote:

> Another time saving tip is that you can change your non-transaction
> containing accounts to be "placeholder" accounts [1].

Yes - I'd thought of that one already  :-)

BTW, I realised that I might be coming across rather negatively today but I'm
not really feeling negative - it's just that GnuCash *almost* does everything
I need perfectly. There are just a few sticking points in invoice production
that I'd love to get sorted out so that my invoices don't suddenly drop in
quality with the change in software.

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price