Question about printing invoices

Richard Rieben winstarman at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 13:45:26 EDT 2004

While I haven't messed with the images too much, I did manage to make my invoices
look MUCH better than the stock invoices by manipulating the fancy-invoice.scm file
(i think that's what it was.)

I changed the minimum number of lines showed, added a "Make checks payable to:" and
added letterhead/contact info to the invoice.

The syntax of the style files is relatively easy to understand... so if you're
feeling brave, make a backup of the original file and modify it to your liking.

my $0.02

R-