Question about printing invoices

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Sun Apr 18 09:34:35 EDT 2004

In a previous message, Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Ok, I know *THIS* is **DEFINITELY** in the docs!!!!  READ THE DOCS!

Well, I had read the docs (at least, what came with GnuCash under the Help
function, which is fairly copious if not terribly in-depth) and hadn't found
the answer there. Having just checked again, I did find this information
within one of the third-party contributed docs on the website. However, ISTM
that this ought to be listed as one of the "Getting started" directions for
business users!

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price