End of year

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 28 09:34:32 EDT 2004

There is no automatic procedure.

If you're just using the Personal Accounts features (no SX, no business)
you can use File -> Export Accounts to create a new datafile with _just_
your account tree.  Then you can remove your non-Euro accounts and manually
set the opening balances on all your Asset and Liability accounts.

OR... you can just not worry about it as all the reports should handle
the fact that you have multiple years worth of data.

-derek