Installation Problems with Mac OSX

Robyn Phillips robynphillips at email.com
Tue Aug 3 04:40:01 EDT 2004

on 3/8/04 1:45, Howard Kim wrote:

>    Installation of GnuCash via fink can sometimes be problematic because
> of package dependencies.  I'm not sure if you are just selecting
> 'gnucash' and letting the packages figure out the dependencies, but if
> you are, that might be the root of your problem.

I am just selecting gnucash and then install to let Fink Commander sort
everything out.

To install the dependencies by themselves, do I just select the name in the
long list, and then install? (I am going to try this anyway!)

Is there a way to copy the necessary files over from my iBook to my
Powerbook? (Both are OSX 10.3.4)

Thanks,

Robyn