Scheduling transactions in GnuCash 1.8.8

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Tue Aug 3 18:45:02 EDT 2004

Hi Mary Jo,

First of all, please don't email us directly with these sort of
questions, you will get much more help and probably better answers from
the gnucash-users mailing list. To join it go here;

Next, you'll find a lot of this sort of information (how to use GnuCash)
in both the help and tutorial which is accessible through the Help menu
in GnuCash and also (if you are using Gnome) in the Gnome Help browser.
The answer to your specific question is in Chapter 4.6 of the Tutorial
and Concepts Guide and Chapter 3.3.9 of the Help.

To edit the Scheduled Transaction go to Actions -> Scheduled
Transactions -> Scheduled Transaction Editor. You will need to delete
the transactions already entered one at a time, there is no mass delete
function in GnuCash. The easiest way to do this would be to sort them by
description so you have them all together.

Chris

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit
	| / __> |  cause we are Metallica