QFX import problems

Milind Kamble mbkads at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 12:49:08 EDT 2004

I am using the latest version of Gnucash from Debian
unstable.
Version: 1.8.9-2

I downloaded a QFX transaction file for my Visa credit
card. When I do File->Import->Import OFX/QFX, the
"Generic import transaction matcher" dialog box shows
up. The problem is that it the Account column (column
#2 from left) is set to my American Express account.
There doesn't seem to be a way to choose which account
the transactions should be posted to when the import
is performed.

Second problem, if I go ahead and hit the Cancel
button, the transactions still get posted into the
account indicated in the Account column.

Any clues?

TIA