Error building gnome-libs 1.4.2 on Slackware 10

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 11 19:21:59 EDT 2004

1) gnome-libs is unrelated to gnucash
2) the gnucash users and developers have nothing to do with gnome-libs
3) gnome-libs is not distributed by or with gnucash
4) it's slackware.
5) there are better forums for help building gnome libraries
6) this is a GNUCASH list, not a GNOME-LIBS list.

-derek