gnucash Finance::Quote usage on Mac OS X

Frank McPherson fhmiv at mac.com
Fri Aug 13 15:33:17 EDT 2004

I think I figured this one out. If you have to run gnucash with the
full path, i.e. /sw/bin/gnucash, then you have not set up the fink
environment correctly by sourcing init.csh or . init.sh, depending on
your shell. If you do that before running gnucash, and then you can run
gnucash without specifying the full path to it, you should be good to
go with Finance::Quote. At any rate, this has worked for me, and I can
now grab quotes automatically.

Frank