Gnucash, GTK2, and Windows

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 16 11:57:24 EST 2004

Hmm, the search facilities at lists.gnucash.org are pretty good IMHO
-- how did they fail for you?

To answer your question: no, there is no gnucash for windows.  The
sources, as they exist today, wont compile.  I think it'll be _easier_
once we finish the gtk2 port, but that's still a while away.

None of the current developers care about Windows, so we have no plans
or intentions of implementing a windows port ourselves.  However, we
are certainly amenable to accepting patches to enable gnucash to build
on windows, provided those patches are portable and dont stop the code
from building on existing platforms.

-derek